Living in the Netherlands

You are a family member of someone from EU/EEA or Switzerland; you have the EU/EEA or Swiss nationality and you wish to live in the Netherlands with your family member. You follow the same steps as the expat/international.

However, if you, as a family member, are not a national of the EU/EEA or Switzerland you need a residence permit to live with your family member. This needs to be applied for via the  Service Desk IND.


Not the information you were looking for?