About Expat Center Zeeland
THE EXPAT CENTER ZEELAND IS SUPPORTED BY the municipalities Borsele, Goes, Hulst, Middelburg, Schouwen-Duiveland, Sluis, Terneuzen and Vlissingen and by the Labor Market Region Zeeland and the Province Zeeland.
The Expat Center Zeeland functions under the Labor Market Organisation Zeeland and focuses on a broad target group related to key points.
Key Points - Positioning & Ambition
- Public Information Point (legal formalities), information and advice to international employees
(highly skilled & labor migrants) related to working and living in Zeeland. International students, foreign start-up entrepreneurs and new settlers are also part of our target audience.
- Practical (commercial) service, information and advice to the target audience in cooperation with affiliated partners (such as housing, insurances, education, language training, financial issues, tax matters, leasing culture).
- A smooth integration, the Warm Welcome and promoting networking by means of organising programs & events for the International Community Zeeland, linked to information, education and culture.
- Inform and coach labor migrants from the East Europe countries. The importance of registration at the Zeeland municipalities, working and living in Zeeland. Providing information in local languages (started with Polish and Rumanian) and in cooperation with a specialized consultancy organization for these countries.
- In the process of offering an one-stop-shop procedure for non-EU internationals to combine in one visit the services of the IND (Immigration & Naturalisation), Civil Affairs of municipalities and information from the Expat Center Zeeland.
- In the process to become the onboarding starting point for employers and their international employees in Zeeland.