Information from the IND

The Immigration and Naturalisation Service are sending letters to:

  • a United Kingdom (UK) national living in the Netherlands; or
  • the family member of an UK national living in the Netherlands and you do not have UK nationality or the nationality of an EU (European Union) or EEA (European Economic Area) country or Switzerland.

The letter gives information about the transition period and information after the transition period.

Further information or questions can be found on:

You can also call their special BREXIT phone line on +31 (0) 880430410. It is available from Mondays to Fridays from 09.00 to 17.00